The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TDG Member Since 2004?
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys at Fuller Ford and Powerstroke Shop, etc... who use the same parts lookup interface:

I have to say it leaves something to be desired. Your prices are great but the lookup part is not very comprehensive or intuitive. It's not easy to find obscure parts either. What I have to do now is go to Ford, get them to give me the right part number, then go back online and punch the number in to find the parts.

It would be really helpful if you all had searchable exploded diagrams with part numbers so I wouldn't have to get the numbers from the parts man. Any more, I just give up on the online search and just buy from the dealer. My local dealer gives me the shop price on parts so it's just about as good as those online plus I don't pay for shipping.

If I'm missing something on your web sites, please point me in the right direction. I want to support our vendors on this site. :usflag

Thanks, rant off...

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Why dont you just call them and have them look the part up for you... What I usually do if I need something... :shrug:

·
TDG Member Since 2004?
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I stupid... Need picture to point and grunt... Ugh, this one... :loser

1 - 3 of 3 Posts