The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lift pump is gone on my truck, have about 6 psi idle and about 1 or 2 at wot. has anyone used the raptor 150 if so how do you like it and how easy was it to install

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
DON'T DRIVE THE TRUCK! VP44 DAMAGE WILL OCCUR! :wow

MINIMUM FUEL PRESSURE 10 PSI!!!

I personally fell in love with AirDog 150 pumps. Being that they have both the water separator, air separator, and the 2 micron filters it great system! :Thumbup:

·
Boost Junkie
318 Posts
Another Vote for the Airdog/Raptor setups. I talked with them last weekend at the TS drag race event. They had a Airdog display and show the setup running. All i can say is awesome and i will be purchasing one of the two that's for sure.

They both have lifetime warranty's now too.

·
4,158 Posts
Yeah i have heard nothing but good from the Airdog stuff latley.

·
Registered
86 Posts
check into the FASS system or even bd makes a bypass pump that is cheap and user friendly... like moparman said vp44 damage will occur and they arnt cheap!! trust me!! if it is damaged get the hot rod vp44 with 150hp injectors...

·
4,158 Posts
The only real downside to the FASS is that they are loud. Even the "quiet" ones are loud.

·
75 Posts
i will highly recommend either of the Pureflow kits, i have one on my d-max and one of my salses guys here has one on his 99 dodge. you can even expect another 1-2 mpg increase, better throttle response, lower egts, and less smoke.

kyle

·
53 Posts
I am going to assume this is not for the truck in your sig?

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i have a 01 dodge now and working on a 12 valve swap in the old 7.3 jus havent got around to changes my sig

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Pureflow all the way. The Raptors are great, adjustable also. If you can spend the extra coin go the Air Dog, we've got all the units in stock with free shipping. Give us a ring we've used all of the manufactures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts