The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard something that is rattleing. I thought at first it was something in the cab. But this afternoon I got home parked and sitting there I could hear it. Leaned over toward pass side listening in the glove box nothing in there. Could hear it better on that side than driver side. Opened the hood could hear it but not sure where it was coming from but sounded like pass side. Went back out 1/2 hour later didnt hear it. It happened last week. Only when ideling. Rev it up a little then goes away, just like if something in cab would be rattleing. Hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Is there snow and ice built up on your window? it could be that rattling

·
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
There is no snow is VA.:thumbdown
LOL ok

is it comming from the inside or outside, see if you can isolate that:happymugs

·
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL ok

is it comming from the inside or outside, see if you can isolate that:happymugs
Well I wish that I could have. But it hadn't done it since. Maybe it was something in the cab and it rattled its way so that now it wont do it. Not really sure. Hope thats all it is. Everything seems to be in good shape. Thanks for trying to help out.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Yea i have been a little disappointed with this chev of mine, it sure seems to have a few interior rattles on occasion, and my headliner seems like it is sagging in the middle, i was always under the impression that the fit and finish was supposed to be so much better than my dodge, but my dodge never ONCE rattled and everything was tight and well put together...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts