The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Pappy
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running RCD xtreme street tune and how do they like it? How long does it take to get one from them?

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
moved to Tuner section..

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:buddies

·
Just about Broke
511 Posts
Still waiting for mine:poke

·
3,306 Posts
Still waiting for mine:poke
I got a street tune to try from Josh sunday but my SCT locked up when i was trying to update the firmware on it.:thumbdown:bang So i had to send out next day air/AM this morning to have it updated and fixed. Hopefully i can have it back by friday to try this tune out. Josh, if you read this, i apologize if it's taking a while getting back to you about how this tune works. When i finally get to try it out i'll let ya know how it runs and if anythings needs to get changed.:thumbsup

·
Just about Broke
511 Posts

·
Pappy
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm here to tell you ALL That Evan is one Helluva a guy. The o'boy called me late last night to get my problem fixed with my tune. Come to find out I needed to update my SCT. I tell you what RCD and Evan go hand in hand. Thanks guys you rock:thumbsup:happymugs:D

·
3,306 Posts
I'm here to tell you ALL That Evan is one Helluva a guy. The o'boy called me late last night to get my problem fixed with my tune. Come to find out I needed to update my SCT. I tell you what RCD and Evan go hand in hand. Thanks guys you rock:thumbsup:happymugs:D
Yeah this is what i ran into the other day. I had the latest version of the liveload 3 software but didn't have the latest version of the firmware for my SCT. Needless to say the tune i got from josh the other day wouldn't download cause i needed to get my X-cal 2 updated with the new firmware. I ended up screwing it up and had to send my programmer to SCT to have it fixed and updated. I'll have it back tomorrow and should be able to finally try out Josh's street tune he sent me and let him know how it worked. MOPSD250, let me know how that tune worked out for ya.

·
24 Posts
how are you guys getting ahold of rcd? i've emailed and sent pm's and never had anybody respond. im not around the phone much so its a lot easier for me to email and pm. i would like to try their tunes but cant get anybody to respond to me. thanks

·
3,306 Posts
I've always either PM'd josh or emailed him. Might take a little while cause they are extremely busy. I just tried the street tune josh sent me a few days ago and holy cow. My truck never shifted this great. My truck gets up to speed faster with less throttle with RCD's street tune than my ID x-race does. I think i'm gonna try RCD's race and something between the street and race. So far, loving it....Thanks Josh!

Reactions: BogginF350

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Glad ya'll getting luck hopefully I can get ahold of Evan.

·
24 Posts
i've emailed every one that has an email address on their website and ive sent pm's to josh and evan. i sent the emails almost two weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I've always either PM'd josh or emailed him. Might take a little while cause they are extremely busy. I just tried the street tune josh sent me a few days ago and holy cow. My truck never shifted this great. My truck gets up to speed faster with less throttle with RCD's street tune than my ID x-race does. I think i'm gonna try RCD's race and something between the street and race. So far, loving it....Thanks Josh!
I am glad someone has finally seen the light... Towing???:haha

·
Just about Broke
511 Posts
:bathroom I'm still waiting........

·
Pappy
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah this is what i ran into the other day. I had the latest version of the liveload 3 software but didn't have the latest version of the firmware for my SCT. Needless to say the tune i got from josh the other day wouldn't download cause i needed to get my X-cal 2 updated with the new firmware. I ended up screwing it up and had to send my programmer to SCT to have it fixed and updated. I'll have it back tomorrow and should be able to finally try out Josh's street tune he sent me and let him know how it worked. MOPSD250, let me know how that tune worked out for ya.
My truck didn't like the lope idle at all. BUT Evan said he would look at it. And ya talking to Evan on the phone and Josh and Brad them boys over there are EXTREMELY busy. Just hang on boys I'm sure someone will get with you. I can't wait till Evan gets the tune looked at I am EXTREMELY stoked about it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts