Discussion Starter #1
Installed Readylift 3.5" SST hybrid leveling/lift kit radius arm drop, etc

Sitting on 37x13.50x20 Toyo Open Country M/Ts with Helo 837 20x9" wheels

Here are some pics

Before

After

·
172 Posts
Looks good. Tires must be really close to the corner of the fendar when you turn. I like those wheels

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are close but not that bad doesn't rub at all on radius arms. Good to go!

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I looked and thought it would work but decided to let them hang for now bc if wheels drop in a hole it would prob pull them off

Reactions: TEN2THREE

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Good looking truck

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dunno ill measure when I get time. Fits in garage but just bc I've got 8' doors

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Is that the one for 300 and something? I been looking at that one if thats the one.. I think you just helped me buy it if it is

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Nevermind im thinking about the 2.5" lift.. sorry

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah this one is the $799 kit, i picked it up CHEAP on ebay only reason i decided to try it if not woulda went with the BDS 4" or something

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
had truck aligned today b/c pulling to the right some, everything up front is in check but still pulling to the right, they said it was b/c the rear end was shifted forward or something like that, most ppl ive seen with blocks it shifts rearward, going to pull off and reinstall the blocks and see if i got them off somehow, only thing that centers them are the studs sticking out so doubt thats the reason,

never did it pull any direction before the lift install

swapped wheels around in the front from side to side and still pulls right so not the wheels, might try that on the rear and see if it does anything doubt it though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts