The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my lift not long ago and I noticed I haven't got much power at all it 4wd and it really pi$$es me of bad. I mean I know I've got alot more weight than most people on here because of my pipeline truck but ***** this thang barely can even pull itself through the hills up here. I'm in dire need of a spartan and a DPF/DOC delete, another thing who all runs stacks on theirs also? I wanted to do it like my 6.0 was when the welding bed was on it!

·
169 Posts
Get the spartan and delete and ya won't look back hmmmm maybe just at the smoke as for the rest what ever blow you hair back - You'll be happy with the power you see and prob better millage

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Spartan!!!!! The only way to go.....

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Get it, best decision you will ever make. You go from slug slow to jet fast trust me. There are several guys on here with stacks. No body has stacks out of a work bed though.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Go with SPARTAN!!! That **** is the B-O-M-B!

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
spartan is the shizznit like said above. stacks and welding beds are cool...

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean fellas what are the problems with these things? I don't wanna run it and start f**king up stuff you know what I mean!

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
yeah. well no one is really have any issues other than from abuse, but they are even taking the abuse very well.

·
773 Posts
The only problem I've heard of is in hot weather some people are throwing a code, other than that I've heard and seen/felt nothing but goooooood

·
773 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts