The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I just demolished my rear bumper.I back up and hit the yard box on the tractor.Does any one know how much a oem bumper with the back up sensors would cost? Yea I know I had the back up sensors and still hit the yard box!!:mad:

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
look on ebay, theres a guy in houston that sells used stock bumpers for less that 200, i think he might ship for free, not sure

or check local shops who sell front and back replacements, they usually have stock bumpers laying around...that what the guy in houston does

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, tried ebay and could not find anything. I have found one local for 400

·
Texas Member
678 Posts

·
143 Posts
You are in East Tenn so the shipping shouldn't be so bad. I get bumpers from Capital Bumper in Raleigh, NC. They do have a website I think. Just tell them that you are John's Repair or whatever your name is "------- Repair" & they'll ship to you at wholesale. They don't sale retail & this has worked for me. You can pay by phone w/ cc & it's on the way.

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the response, I have ordered one here locally. It is supposed to have the bumper,black pad, and the brackets

1 - 6 of 6 Posts