The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you stack a Redline box with a comp box??? I was reading another post and it said that you could stack these??

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Stacking them is no problem. Drivability might become an issue though for an everyday driver. I've heard that they can get a little lopey with that much fuel. An aftermarket LP is a must also.

·
3,514 Posts
It'll make a ton of power, and I haven't tried driving a truck with it, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be the best. The nice thing about a redline is you can adjust how much fuel it is giving (0-100%) and what RPM it fuels to (I believe 2750-4000rpm). So you could stack it, set it relatively mild and then when you want to race it or drive it hard, turn up the fueling. It also has other features like defueling based on EGT's.

I would recommend calling Blue Chips and talking to them about the specific features of the box, the ease of adjustability, and what they think about stacking it on a daily driver.
Thats what I would do.
Sean

·
Registered
550 Posts
Blue chip dosn't recomend that the redline be used on a daily driver. It is far to hot of a box. That is what they told me when I called them to price my APB.

·
3,514 Posts
Moose 04 said:
Blue chip dosn't recomend that the redline be used on a daily driver. It is far to hot of a box. That is what they told me when I called them to price my APB.
Good to know, I read that it was adjustable, but I had never called Blue chips to talk to them about their recommendation.
Sean

·
Registered
93 Posts
What about an FMS box?...Is that ok that stack with a Comp???

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am not sure if a FMS will stack but if i were to guess i would say it should. That would make your truck one bad *** unit with an fms box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts