The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DIESEL FREAK
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Ford did not produce a regular cab short bed superduty here in the states, but did they possibly in another country? The reason I ask is because on you tube I did a search for f250 and found several vids of Reg Cab Sb....Anybody have any answers?

·
0 Posts
Was it red? or white? Gene(WeWeld) and "Ice Monkey" (look in our Nov. TOTM thread) both have reg cab SB PSD's. They had to take the long bed off...cut the frame...and put the SB on.

·
DIESEL FREAK
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4cstr said:
Was it red? or white? Gene(WeWeld) and "Ice Monkey" (look in our Nov. TOTM thread) both have reg cab SB PSD's. They had to take the long bed off...cut the frame...and put the SB on.
NO. There was a silver one, black one, dark grey one, yellow one. They all had what looked like spanish or some other foreign language type title. What gives? Most of them were stock (wheels, badging, paint, etc.) They didn't have that built look. Most people who go through this much work would have some wheels and some type of custom paint.

·
DIESEL FREAK
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
163 Posts
Last time I went Mexico couple years back, all the Mexican police were driving single cab shortbed 3/4 ton dodges. So if Dodge did it maybe Ford did to

·
strokin now cummin later!
1,116 Posts
sweet i wonna buy one:givemebeer

·
DIESEL FREAK
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
DIESEL FREAK
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8