The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the regulated fuel return worth the money, I have been thinking about this for sometime now. What is your thoughts on this. I am looking at ITP's kit. Also fuel bowl delete or not.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you had bigger injectors I would say yes get it, but with what you have it kind of boarder line.
Just my thoughts though

·
1,726 Posts
ITP's kit is really nice. You can do the fuel bowl delete but then you will have to put filters on the frame rail. The gain is better fuel filtration and for people running large aftermarket fuel pumps you can get filters that flow much more fuel than the stock fuel bowl.

If you are going to be staying with the injectors you have I would reccomend just the standard kit.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the pre-pump filter kit from ITP, and was thinking of sending my injectors to DDP to have the nozzles honed

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
It was worth the money IMO.

Dennis' kit is by far the nicest and most complete kit you can get your hands on.

Just do the damn thing....

·
1,726 Posts
You would only have to add a post pump filter then if you did a bowl delete. It's really up to you on that one.

As long as you still have 160cc injectors the fuel demand isn't really going to change with a larger nozzle. Some have used the stock fuel bowl with hybrids and B codes of around 230 to 250cc's without issues. That's probably aproacing the point that a bowl delete would be a gain in fuel delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts