The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a retractable bed cover? if so what brand, How long have you had it and would you do anything different. I'm looking for something that is water tight, lockable and won't take up alot of bed space.

·
139 Posts
I'd like to second this, though I was looking for one thats either retractable, or folds up and is a harder one....

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
My buddy has one, he really likes it. Got me thinking about getting one. He said he likes it, but if he did it again, he'd get a Truxedo. He's heard a lot of good things about them.

http://www.truxedo.com/

·
30 Posts
I have an electric Bedlocker tonneau. I've had the same one on my 02, 04 and now on my 08. I upgraded the rails when I put it on this truck to one with tracks to install Thule bars and other items. It has been pretty flawless. When you first install it, you may have to adjust it once or twice when the temperature changes, but once it's set it seems to stay that way. It does allow a little water in if it's parked just right, but it's 95% sealed anyway. Still looks good.
Hunter40

·
Roach
89 Posts
I have a Retrax on mine. This is my second one, and my son has one on his. Looks great, water tight, easy to wax, and will cover my 5th wheel hitch. I wouldn't have anything but Retrax, even though there are alot good ones out there. This is just my humble opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts