The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has one and how do you like it? Im about to buy one and wanted some feedback and price's... :popcorn:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have one and love it. one mod you have to get is the black rhino CDI box.
they are a lil expensive but they are alot of fun I believe avg price is $9500
I went ahead and went for the lift, wheels/tires, exhaust, and CDI. and also added bumpers, winch, lights, stereo, and next I will add the edelbroc big carb kit. But I have yet to be outrun by another sideXside ATV. stock this will smoke 'em now im pushing 60mph
as you can see they are addicting.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Best side by side you can buy. They are awesome and fun to drive lots and lots of aftermarket stuff for them. I am just waiting to see if they come out with the new 700 efi in the next one and maybe the power steering that the new grizz came out with. EFI is the only way to go. I have a suzuki 700 efi and I love it, best damn 4X4 four wheeler out there and if you don't believe me just try to follow me.:Thumbup:

F

·
0 Posts
I'd like to sell my Foreman (500) and buy a Rhino, but the damn price seems so high on 'em :damnit

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
A guy I know has one with the CDI box and that thing is flat wicked sick!!! He jumps his tabletop on his motocross track with it....LOL I cant wait to get it in the snow!!! :sly:

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like im going to own a 07 Camo 660 rhino wed... I may have struck a deal on one...:Thumbup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Cool send some pics when you get it so we can see it. I wan't one bad but I thik that I am going to wait till when they put the 700 FI with the power steering in it. I just have a gut feeling that they are going to do it.:Thumbup: :woot:

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5 Posts
You'll love the rhino. I picked up a stock green 05 for $9500 and the "sickness" kicked in, now it's up to about $16000:damnit Im on the west coast and these things are really taking over the local deserts and now have sanctioned racing, both desert and short course.

Ron

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man yours looks great,give me a few tips that I need to do... Not sure why my pics arent showing up.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still cant get it to show up on the page...:damnit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Best way to post pics is to right click on your pic and click on "properties" highlight and copy the URL address. Then go to your post and type
and youre set. It'll look like this:

Ps - The best Rhino forum is either

www.blackrhinoperformance.com

www.glamisdunes.com

www.hunterworks.com

These things tip very, very easy in stock form. The first thing to add is some kind of leg minder ( door ) to keep your legs inside the rhino if you roll. Also, if you decide to pick up a cdi, stay away from the Procom, which most dealers, including brp, sale. The one you want is made by Dynatek. You can pick them up on ebay. You can do a search on the forums I listed about the procom starting issues. Let me know if you need anything.

Ron

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks alot man,I need to get some better shots,I had just unloaded it when I snapped that one.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far i've put 60 miles on the rhino and love it,wish I would have gotten it sooner.. The BF just sits in the garage now..:popcorn:

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a full 100 miles on her now and put some extra lighting on the front,reverse lights,Temp guage and a Dyna CDI. Waiting on my winch to get here. I love this thing.

·
Registered
228 Posts
That thing is pretty nice I have buddy that just got one he loves it i am thinking about selling my grizzly and getting one

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man I love the rhino so far,I have put almost 600 miles on it now and I wont be buying a 4 wheeler anytime soon.

These things are just too fun,I came off a BF750i and havent regreted the change at all,go for it man you'll love it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
have you decked it out yet any updated pics

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea man its decked out,there should be some pics in my sig,take a look and let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts