The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was heading home from the bank when a mazda 6 STATIONWAGON passed me. This guy was fully "riced out" he had the front airdam with the little lights that dont do anything and the dynomax muffler. I know the muffler type because he had a sticker above the exhaust tip that was as big as mine.

Anyways, I was like OMG what a tool.:pointlaugh So the next light we pull next to each other and he just happends to be on the passenger side of me with his windows down:sly:

He starts revving up all 4 mice under the hood, i looked at him and LOL in his face. When the light turns green he punches it and i let him go a little bit and i hit it....:smoke needless to say he got his day ruined. :pointlaugh

But just to make sure i knew what kind of muffler he had, once i passed him and shut it down at 75 he kept going and did the famous river fly byLOL

Anyways, that was my day. RICERS SUCK!!

·
4,158 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArzG2zGXj4

I put this up on myspace.. LOL

I think ford, dodge, and chevy guys should stop beatn on each other and start kicken fart box's around the streets. I cant think of anything more annoying!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Just trying to get a laugh or too out of everyone.. Thats a real car ADD.. LOL

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks for the smile!! Gonna be happy all day and just luagh every time I see one!

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That was awesome! What a bunch of dickweeds.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
:pointlaugh

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Mlhaynes8302 said:
That was awesome! What a bunch of dickweeds.

THATS WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
That has to be some of the dumbest guys I have ever seen. Hit eachother and totaled a car in a Old Navy parking lot. Morons! Those kids should stay in the cars they were driving, cause I would hate to see them waste a good steel truck!

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
Wow those guys are the definition of DINGLEBERRYS LOL i mean that is some of the dumest chit i have ever seen

·
713 Posts
I guess I'll have to contribute to this ricer thread.

And also this one cause ricer even includes domestic......

Ok, heres my little "ricer kill"........I was tooling along about 9pm(last summer), going home, this prelude with a big tach and gauges(and of course a wing) pulls up beside me at a stop light. The passenger laughs and says "this truck has gauges.......lets smoke him" (no kidding....he really said that)

So, I proceed to pull back the 4wd shifter and down into 1st gear I go. Light turns green, I let him go as I havent got, yet, to 15psi. After he goes about 2-3 car lengths spinning, I let her loose. By the time I shift into second I am already beside them and then I toyed with them a little bitand then it was over. I made it a point to let him see REAL SMOKE!! Just so happens though, the next light caught us side-by-side again.......he didnt want any, and I commented "wanna go title for title?" He said........."I cant, I've already had 3 racing tickets"........

Mikey

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Lol Nice!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
mrector said:
I guess I'll have to contribute to this ricer thread.

And also this one cause ricer even includes domestic......

Ok, heres my little "ricer kill"........I was tooling along about 9pm(last summer), going home, this prelude with a big tach and gauges(and of course a wing) pulls up beside me at a stop light. The passenger laughs and says "this truck has gauges.......lets smoke him" (no kidding....he really said that)

So, I proceed to pull back the 4wd shifter and down into 1st gear I go. Light turns red, I let him go as I havent got, yet, to 15psi. After he goes about 2-3 car lengths spinning, I let her loose. By the time I shift into second I am already beside them and then I toyed with them a little bitand then it was over. I made it a point to let him see REAL SMOKE!! Just so happens though, the next light caught us side-by-side again.......he didnt want any, and I commented "wanna go title for title?" He said........."I cant, I've already had 3 racing tickets"........

Mikey
Good kill Mike, I could see you doing that..! what * of timing are you running? And If I dont get a turbo and I run your Dv's I take it Traffic will hate me? LOL ..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts