The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tryed river city custom tune??? Heard they have a good one. Any info.:happymugs

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I sent them a email on fri. no answer. I am going to pm josh at river city now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I would really like to try his tunes. I am all about new things..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody running these tunes know how to get ahold of them?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Give us a call. Were open 8:30-5:00 central time. Were easy to get ahold of, if u get the machine, leave a message and I'll give ya a call back, or call back in bit. We've released the 420 tune, and the 530 has been limited released. I've got a few more tweaks I'd like to make before we do a mass release.

·
1,423 Posts
Just pm him ,he will get back to you. :happymugs

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give us a call. Were open 8:30-5:00 central time. Were easy to get ahold of, if u get the machine, leave a message and I'll give ya a call back, or call back in bit. We've released the 420 tune, and the 530 has been limited released. I've got a few more tweaks I'd like to make before we do a mass release.
Thanks I will give u a call tomarrow..:happymugs

·
I hate all day....
371 Posts
Im running their 530. Theres no comparison to Innovative as of right now. But Ive never ran Spartan.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am currently running erics extreme race right now not sure on the hp#s, but the egr is shut off so I can put the block off plates in.. It feels like it has alot more than the extreme 120 tune from sct, so I can't wait to try RCD tune....

·
cool as december
1,032 Posts
I have heard some good things i would be curious to see how they are. I've been thinking about purchasing a lamewire to try some different tunes out. This is good for the people that already have sct. Maybe ill start looking for a used sct...

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
So this 420 and 530 tune, I assume thats a RWHP # and not a HP increase # tune. Just sounds a lil confusing when talking of the 250/275/310 spartan and then you hear 420/530.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya thats at the rear wheels I believe.. They are giving the total dyno hp# not the add power hp#.. There is a video of them comparing the tune of theres and spatans. I believe they are ontop of each other.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Ya thats at the rear wheels I believe.. They are giving the total dyno hp# not the add power hp#.. There is a video of them comparing the tune of theres and spatans. I believe they are ontop of each other.
Yeah I saw that on youtube. Have they dynoed the "311" tune or is there a vid of it if so, I saw the street test of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I saw that on youtube. Have they dynoed the "311" tune or is there a vid of it if so, I saw the street test of it.
Not sure if there is a dynoed 311 or not. Not really sure what tunes they are comparing in that video. thought they said something about the spartan 250 not sure...:happymugs

1 - 20 of 156 Posts