The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wondering if any of you have ever had any experience ordering a bumper from Road Armor? Well, I kept watching and watching their site and finally saw a sale on them, if that's what you want to call it. So I called them and they took my order over the phone and my credit card info. They charged me $1,100.00 this included shipping and handling.

I got my invoice faxed to me and on it it indicated that it would take 3-5 weeks to receive it. I GOT MY F_______ BUMPER TODAY FINALLY!!! Nothing fancy, just the heavy duty bumper without the brush guard.

I will try to post pics of the before and after look. Just thought everyone would want to know about these guys.

Matty

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumper is going on this weekend...it's not exactly bolt on either...have to cut off the mounting tabs of the original bumper, have to cut the radiator support in the corner (just a little bit) to get the outside driving lights to mount so it's going to be little while before pics are posted.

Matty

·
TDG Single Club Member#14
1,086 Posts
my buddy waited 3 months for his bumpers on his megacab.

·
3,754 Posts
A lot of the bumpers are custom made basked on what somone wants, and by the time somone makes it and pry freight shipping its not htat hard to blow through a couple weeks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we're talking 12 weeks here for a standard no frills bumper. No brush guard etc. I'm sorry but it shouldn't take that long. We had to do quite a bit of modding on the truck to make it work etc. You would think it would be a simple bolt on process. Not even close!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts