The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
572 Posts
I don't have any direct experience with Rock River, but my buddy has an AR by them and loves it. His has the full floating hand guard, and an integrated muzzle brake. I have only shot it a few times and it felt like a good gun.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Wayne
I use Rock River Lower Parts Kits with the 2 stage National Match Trigger on "duty" Rifles. I also have a brand new RRA 16 with the 2 Stage NM Trigger. Lowers at that price are a steal.. buy 2 more than you think you'll ever need. For barrels Noveske is Top dog in my opinion but high priced, I personally use Lewis Machine and Tool (LMT) uppers on "duty" style rifles and DPMS on varmint styles. DPMS is a very good product for the price you give. Let me know what you intend to use the rifle for and have you built one before? Id be glad to give you any advice I can, But if I found RRA lowers for 100 bucks I would prolly go buy a few!

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
I haven't used Rock River, but LaRue after tons of pressure from its customers is now producing an awesome lower. My new build is using a LaRue lower with a LaRue Tactical Stealth Upper non MOA feed ramps :D

I also like LMT and Spikes Tactical right there in Apopka, FL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts