776 Center Street
Ashtabula Ohio, 44004
440-993-0100
Start Time: 10:00am
End Time:​
When last truck is done!
Cost: $55.00 for 3 pulls SAVE $10 if you’re a NHRDA Member!​
(Must have current NHRDA membership card to receive discount)​
There will be prizes to win, and as always, TI Dyno will provide hot dogs, chips, and drinks. Bring a dish if you’d like to share. Questions contact Kevin Cragon at 440-474-2059. Hope to see you there!

·
1,386 Posts
Good deal Josh. I'll try to be there. Hopefully more will show up this time.

Reactions: crzycowboy

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal Josh. I'll try to be there. Hopefully more will show up this time.
Cool deal Tim. I know Kevin was talking about a buying a stack kit, to give away as a prize. He's hoping some new people will show up to try and win the stack kit.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
hrmmmm

·
1,386 Posts
Cool deal Tim. I know Kevin was talking about a buying a stack kit, to give away as a prize. He's hoping some new people will show up to try and win the stack kit.
That sounds like a pretty good incentive. Maybe do some advertising too. I think Russ said something about trying to come also.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like a pretty good incentive. Maybe do some advertising too. I think Russ said something about trying to come also.
Don't know how much advertising we can do...I know I don't have it in my budget. Maybe TI Dyno will have some money to thow that way.

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
missed the last few, Ill try to make this one.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There might be a date change on this event. Kevin just found out about a HUGE truck gathering on October 10th at the Geauga County Fairgrounds. It's looking like it will be the following week, October 17th, but that date has not been set in stone. I'll keep everyone updated as I get the information.

Either way hope to see ya out there! This is the 3rd annual Rocktober Fest.

·
1,386 Posts
Dang Josh, make up my mind :poke J/K Let us know when you decide a final date.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's OFFICIAL

Rocktoberfest 2009 Has had the date change from October 10th to the following Saturday October 17th. This change was due to a memorial truck pull occuring on October 10th, and TI Dyno did not want to hold an event at the same time as this memorial pull.

I will ask a Mod or Admin to change the date section of my original post!

·
1,386 Posts
Here's a bump for you Josh. Hopefully we can get more people to come this time.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a bump for you Josh. Hopefully we can get more people to come this time.
Thanks Tim. What I really need is some help making a flier. I don't have time to do it, and nor does Kevin at TI Dyno! If I had someone who could make me a flier, I can email it out, and print them out. :happymugs

·
1,386 Posts
Let me talk to my wife. Maybe I can talk her into making one up. She enjoys that kind of thing.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Tim, thanks for the flyers! Your wife did a great job with them. Don't be afraid to print some out, and hand them out around town. I printed 50 my self, and plan on passing them out over the next few days, weeks.

If anyone else would like some to print and pass out, let me know, I'll email the flyer to you!

·
1,386 Posts
:rock Here's bump for you Josh. Anybody plan on coming? Should be a good time.

Reactions: crzycowboy
1 - 20 of 48 Posts