The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was heading home today after doing a few estimates and pull up next to a silver RSX, black wheels, fart can exhaust...you know the guys I'm talking about. I know for a fact this dude will wanna run me. The light changes he takes off and I give him a flyby and the emergency flashers to get his attention. :haha I look over he looks at me and smirks like he knows he's got this race in the bag. We pull to the light, and he revving his cute little toy car. So I start to build some boost. Light goes green and we're off!!! Wait! I look behind me, and he's still at the light! I slow down and here he comes, pulls next to me and I ask him what happened. He said he STALLED OUT! He had a look on his face and you know he felt stupid. I asked "wanna try it again?" He says "uh..no thanks, I....gotta...get home!!! sorry" :haha:haha:haha

·
singles member #53
229 Posts
:haha well that is no fun!!! You at least wanted a challenge!!!haha

·
Official blowy uppy guy.
1,546 Posts
At least he had a decent additude about it.

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, at least he didnt ricer-flyby and flip you off.

Garrett
He tried, but it's hard to get up enough speed when you can barely get in first gear :haha

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
He tried, but it's hard to get up enough speed when you can barely get in first gear :haha
Dont be hatin on his black wheels and fart can exhaust, he musta blew his clutch from all the power his free flow exhaust is puttin out:haha you know you want a car like his John, just admit it already :poke LOL:happymugs

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
haha, "missed first"...
i can honestly say thats the first time i've ever heard that.

"UHHHH, i was picking my nose, and forgot that i drive a manual" Durr:haha:haha

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
What was on your radio when he pulled up to ya? Sorry had to......

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What was on your radio when he pulled up to ya? Sorry had to......
:haha:haha:haha:haha

Sorry to disappoint you, it wasn't Tom Jones...I was listening to a song which now that I think about it was pretty much how I was feeling....Dean Martin, King Of The Road :roflol:

Dont be hatin on his black wheels and fart can exhaust, he musta blew his clutch from all the power his free flow exhaust is puttin out:haha you know you want a car like his John, just admit it already :poke LOL:happymugs
It's true, but I don't think I could handle a machine like that LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts