The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge congrats to Aaron @ Rudy's Performance for breaking the current dyno record for the 6.4L at the TS Performance event over the weekend. Measured on Mr. David Dunbar's from Diesel Performance Motorsports.

564RWHP/1130RWTQ on #2 Fuel only
701RWHP/1340RWTQ on nitrous

Truck is stock with the exception of intake, exhaust, and our "310" beta tuning.

This is the same tune with which he ran at 12.6 @ 108mph a couple weeks back. Glad to finally have some 3rd-party numbers instead of seat-of-the-pants speculation.

Graphs will be posted as soon as he gets back from the event.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Great numbers Matt. Looking forward to the new tune.

Still looking for Job 1 trucks for beta testing Matt?

·
2,183 Posts
Okay i'm sold. where do i sign up haha

i'm curious about the nitrous on a dyno. do you still use a WOT switch? i feel like it'd be spinning on the rollers if you did that

·
86 Posts
Stock trans? Thats amazing!

·
171 Posts
When do you think the 310tune will be available. :D

·
3,306 Posts
Do the heads on the 6.4's have 10 bolts per head like the 6L's do? That's awesome that this amount of HP came out of a truck with stock head bolts. I don't think a 6L could do that with stock bolts.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
yep. 10 bolts per head. But the metal and the size has been upgraded.

·
1,077 Posts
How big of jet? Or was there a jet.lol.

·
14 Posts
Awesome for a stock trans! Matt have you installed the suncoast trans in your truck?

·