1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is from San Diego out there?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
from south OC here. about 6 miles from the OC/SD county line. you got a group/club going on down there?

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes we do,We just have fun at Glamis .LOOK at so cal diesel trucks:D

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
say what?

we gots a club up here in the north OC/south LA area (a good hr drive for me on our meet evenings) that isnt just a club of folk who go to desert (tho most go :D ) but a diesel truck club in general. its a lot of fun getting together and talkin the brand war and blown smoke and goin on caravan type cruises all over the place.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does your Dodge truck do in the sand?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
got plenty of power... aint been stuck (yet... knock on wood)... could use some more RPMs, i aint done a GSK yet on it...

need to work up a custom trans cooler, seems thats the one thing that likes to get warm out there.

also could use a little bit quicker air (turbo lag kinda sucks with my current setup) and a little wider tires..

but its all money, and im hurting right now. if i had $$$ to build the truck how i want to eventually, it would be a monster out there...

·
98 Posts
I'm from SD but i don't take my truck into the sand. Little tough with 2wd.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
I'm from SD but i don't take my truck into the sand. Little tough with 2wd.
i dont blame you. i think my truck is going to stop going wheeling for a while until i can get it running good and then actually have the funds to fix it if something goes wrong rather than break and then wait til payday to fix it... :eek:

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its all good If you like Zachspo,And want to go you can ride with some of our guys out there.

·
98 Posts
Its all good If you like Zachspo,And want to go you can ride with some of our guys out there.
I'd be down for that if i was gonna be out there but maybe next time your out there. I'll be out at superstitions playing in the canyons a little bit of sand out there.

thats what paddles are for.

Garrett
Nope. Thats what these are for.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice start on the Toy.Looks like fun,are you taking the toy to super-

·
98 Posts
Nice start on the Toy.Looks like fun,are you taking the toy to super-
Ya. We'll have the blue one out there. Green one is still being worked on. That is actually an older pic all the fab is done now. And we'll be bringing it home to start all the wiring. I'll see if i can find another pic of it.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool ,I would like to see more Pic's.It is so rad when some one follows there loves and wants and makes them come true.Good work dude!

·
98 Posts
Cool ,I would like to see more Pic's.It is so rad when some one follows there loves and wants and makes them come true.Good work dude!
Ya once we get it back to our garage ill be taking a lot more pics of it. Right now its just sitting at the shop where all the fab work was done. Just don't want to put on an open trailer in the rain so it won't be til sat most likely.

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know if we have rain tomorrow.Right now its clear out side & cold.The weather calls for rain,It will come in in the middle of the night & cold so the boys back east will have it worse then us,feel bad for them.at least we wont hear any one cry about EGTs! Good talking to you,I just got the cab on and hooked up on this 6.0.it has 23" springs on it.I have it siting on the axles & still had to lift the heads up to my shoulders -One of RBP'sTruck's .Someone had to do it ,I will send some pic's Ron- morning is coming fast-night.

·
98 Posts
I don't know if we have rain tomorrow.Right now its clear out side & cold.The weather calls for rain,It will come in in the middle of the night & cold so the boys back east will have it worse then us,feel bad for them.at least we wont hear any one cry about EGTs! Good talking to you,I just got the cab on and hooked up on this 6.0.it has 23" springs on it.I have it siting on the axles & still had to lift the heads up to my shoulders -One of RBP'sTruck's .Someone had to do it ,I will send some pic's Ron- morning is coming fast-night.
Ya we'll have to wait and see what happens with the rain. Good talking to you too. Sounds like you had a good night then. Night.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
S-D which truck is it of thiers? :haha

·
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's the big silver 03 6.0 CCLB XLT 4X4 ,TIRES 445/65R22.5 G178's SUPER SINGLES on Alcoa's and stuffed with stereo sh*t, the one at the bottom of olds thanksgiving 05 ,He was siting singing the turbo when Robbie Gordon was jumping the bowl at Glamis.I not sure on the year it was ,another one down soon.I have some pic's but can't load them for some reason,---Ok I don't know how to ,-I need the kid to show me!

1 - 20 of 272 Posts