The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Black Smoke Junkie
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a huge pull like in wahoo but it is this thursday coming up and I was just wondering if anyone was going to go out there and pull. I'm not going to but I will be out there as a spectator.

·
63 Posts
This is a good event that seems to bigger every year, just as long as you can sit through all the green tractors, diesel trucks dont pull till about 11 pm, Check MIDWESTDIESELPULLING.COM for info on upcoming events,

·
393 Posts
Hope everyone kept their trucks together this weekend. Didn't get to Springfield to watch but Wahoo was a great show. The new format was better and we were done by 11pm. I think there was about 16 super street class trucks, and about 18 stock class trucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
97 Crewcab it was good talking to you at Wahoo I thought the pull went much smoother than last years and the rules helped keep things fair. We thought we would have more problems with the diesel rules being enforced but the stock gas class had the most problems. I'm sure there were still a few diesels in there that had something we couldn't find but overall the top three trucks in the light and heavy checked out good the ones we know that were pushing the limits didn't even place. A good example was a bone stock durmax that I persaonally know didn't have anything but a set of all terrain tires placed 2nd in the heavy class. As for that part number on the regulator here it is AA110-1/4-150. If you have any other questions call me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts