The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone live near here? A couple of us are stuck here till sunday and wondering if there is anything fun to do.

Thanks!

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
go catch a hockey game. The bars off campus are pretty hoppin on the weekend.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we went bowling last night, ive never seen 5 pin bowling before with that little ball. but I did ok, best score I got was a 212, another guy got 225 i think.

Today we are going to some outdoor expo show. :happydance

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
Stuck waiting for a load Nick? :roflol: If your into Megadeth, they're playing in Saskatoon as well as Testament on the 8th so if your fast you can get tickets.

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stuck waiting for a load Nick?
is that a joke? nah, walking with the dinosaurs...at the credit union centre. 21 trucks sitting here on this tour..im one of them.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Small world. My friend just went to that the other day. I think I passed you guys in Bow Island(just west of Medicine Hat Alberta). Where traveling in a convoy of 3?

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
there were small groups of us running. i think around medicine hat it was just me and another guy running together. so it probably wasnt me, but was with the tour im on. if you wanna see something cool, wait till we all head south to the border together either tomorrow night or monday. 21 truck convoy

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
is that a joke? nah, walking with the dinosaurs...at the credit union centre. 21 trucks sitting here on this tour..im one of them.
Yep a joke, I figured you were up in Saskatoon for some other reason. I'd imagine that once you get everyone rolling its quite the sight. :popcorn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.