1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 5th 2006
Saunders County Fair Grounds, Wahoo, NE
Diesel stock and modified classes
7800 and 8600 lb classes
Entry fee is ? (probably between $15 and $25)

Stock is STOCK
no chips, etc.
I would assume that exhaust and intake mods are ok?
No Hanging weights outside of the truck
1st $100 2nd $50 3rd $25

Modified
Hanging weights ARE allowe in modified class
3" inlet on hitch (not a rule but it will make sure you can hook to the sled)
26" hitch height (taken from NPPA rules, pretty standard height)
Dual rear wheels ARE allowed (Are you looking Robert?)
Just come and run
Same payouts as stock class.

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully traction bars and tires only. We are not looking to go into the rear end right now. Oh and wheel speed, but I think we can get that figured out!

·
172 Posts
If any off you Nebraska,Iowa,Kansas guys are in to pulling an wanna see a lot off stock an modified diesels pull this is your pull guys. You wont find a better one. In addition to the power pullers hot rod trucks youll see a bunch off off the street trucks pulling as well. 2 years ago when I was there they pulled semi trucks as well. Not for sure about this year. I left at midnight an it was stillgoing on. You might even see a couple off brand new trucks pull as well. Its always a well run event an very organized an all in all a great time. I live over 100 miles away an its worth the drive to see it. Dont be afraid to go in the pits an take a look at there trucks an talk to those guys. Ive done it an boy what a nice group off people. Its like one huge GTG an celebration. Dont kid yourself though those guys compete to win an pull hard. Talk about the knowledge you gain at one off these things. Folks you cant get this out off a book. HopefullyI will be able to go this year. Hope to see some off you guys from this board. Its getting close a week from saturday.

·
Registered
790 Posts
i live about 200 miles away, not sure if i will be able to make it or not. I pulled this weekend at longmont colorado and figured out my mild AT tires, open diffs and no traction bars arent the best for pulling lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just thought I would ad on a contact phone # for one of the guys that run the pull if you have any questions please give him a call before you make the trip and find out you won't be able to pull. Randy at Phone : ( 402 ) 628 - 8271

·
172 Posts
Thanks blackbumper. More then likly its just for the folks that live around Saunders county that can pull in this pull. Call Randy at that number. Even if you cant pull its well worth the trip to watch. You see a lot off action an alot off trucks. I suppose when your in to pulling its no fun to watch.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks 97. Do you live in Wahoo? I'm actually in Fremont and was looking at going to the pull. My son, 4cstr, will also be home that weekend and we have been talking about going. Maybe see you there. Not sure how we'll know you, but will figure out something.

·
Diesel Fume Inhaler
173 Posts
I hope to make this one. Had some guys call me today about it. If I make it, just look for my truck behind a blue third gen. Until the 5th arrives. :woot: :woot:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
IWEJAN... Look forward to meeting you. We should be in Scribner and then are going to Fremont for the night. Then to Wahoo on Saturday. Can you tell me if the Sleep Inn is an OK place? Most of the places in Fremont were booked up.

cowboyup20x... Will be on the look out for you.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
171 Posts
Come All

Diesel Guy said:
Thanks blackbumper. More then likly its just for the folks that live around Saunders county that can pull in this pull. Call Randy at that number. Even if you cant pull its well worth the trip to watch. You see a lot off action an alot off trucks. I suppose when your in to pulling its no fun to watch.

THE WAHOO PULL IS OPEN TO ANYONE. I HAVE LIVED IN WAHOO ALL MY LIFE. WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE COME FROM ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY TO PULL HERE. AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE RULES, THERE IS NO PROBLEMS. THE RULES ARE PRETTY LOOSE SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO COME. AS LONG AS IT'S SAFE IT CAN RUN. IT IS JUST A BIG GET TOGETHER. I KNOW PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE THAT COMES AND PULLS AND I HAVE KNOWN MOST OF THEM FOR YEARS. IT'S JUST AN AWESOME TIME. SIT AROUND AND BS, DRINK SOME BEER,(DRIVERS AFTER YOU PULL) O AND ABOUT THAT, IF A DRIVER IS CAUGHT DRINKING AND PULLING THEY WILL BE ISSUED A TICKET FOR DUI. THEY DON'T MESS AROUND WITH SAFTEY. THERE LAXED ABOUT IN THE PITS AND PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE ELSE. BUT THE DRIVERS IS A BIG CONCERN. SO JUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT. WE USUALLY PARTY THERE TILL LATE THEN MOVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE SO IF YOUR WANTING TO PARTY AFTER THE PULL LET ME KNOW. IT'S ALL USE PULLING GUYS SO COME ONE COME ALL. THE MORE THE BETTER. IF ANYONE HAS ANYPROBLEMS FINDING THE PLACE OR JUST ANY GENERAL QUESTIONS JUST GIVE ME A CALL I WILL HELP YOU OUT. 402-443-7672 MY NAME'S TJ

·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Notice to my Mistakes
The weigh in is between 2 and 4pm
The pull is supposed to start at 5pm

Sorry for the bad info.

·
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12
2,001 Posts
:cry: :( mom said i cant go cuz its over 4 hrs away from us :shrug: but have fun guys

·
Registered
790 Posts
i am gonna try and make it, not sure if i'll pull though.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
97crewcab said:
Notice to my Mistakes
The weigh in is between 2 and 4pm
The pull is supposed to start at 5pm

Sorry for the bad info.
Just for clarification. The 5 PM start time is for the stock classes and not the NPPA correct? Never been to the pull in Wahoo but others I have been to will run the locals first and then the association last.

·
172 Posts
You they have been moving that pull time earlier the last couple off years. That just tells you how big it is. If I were you guys Id be there by 5:00 to see it all including the stock trucks an be prepared to stay after midnight. Ive always left after midnight. I never did see the ending off it. My thought is you there will be more trucks pull in Wahoo on on one night then any other truck pull around. If any off you guys have seen a bigger truck then this short off a grandnational pulling event let me I wanna go.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts