The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually I keep my nose over in the LLY Duramax forums, but I just had to say that we saw a couple (2) new Ford diesels at the fair, and they are fine looking trucks. 1 was a King Ranch and the other a tricked out 1 ton, dually 4x4 crew cab (IIRC)

The only negative I have to mention is the dang price of new trucks, Ford, GM and Dodge. 1 of the trucks was 54K and the other was 60K. Dang. Guess they aren't going to be selling one to me soon, even with my uncle's Ford retiree discount.

Those King Ranches are handsome trucks

·
278 Posts
Yeah no kidding my 08 lariat loaded was $42K but a 2012 same options was over $55k with my X-plan discount. Could not believe they went up that much!!! Bummer I wanted one but can't justify that much $$$. OTD would be over $60k.

·
9 STECK
164 Posts
Very nice trucks indeed. I used my uncles Z-plan for mine. Sticker was just shy of $61K, and with auto show discount, and $7K from trade, out the door price was just under $49K. Not too bad I don't think. Even dropped my payment, but that's not saying much as I didn't put anything down on the last one.

:usflag

·
326 Posts
I like them, but that grille is awful -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts