The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So David,
Who had the best piece there? What kind of #'s?

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
My briggs 5HP only made 2.5 on the rollers. Low reading junk dyno up there...... LOL

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen a couple threads about the disdain for the Mustang up there....

Wait till you see my 3.25 Briggs on spray......WOWZA! LOL LOL LOL

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com/Scheid2005results.html

Congratulations to John Porterfield Jr. for another win. Folks, this is a very nice running CR Cummins powered truck. :Thumbup:

Justin Williams opened the event with 528hp and held the #1 spot until Saturday. His 528 was done with a Industrial Injection Phat Shaft 66 turbo that lit really well (look at his TQ number). :Thumbup:

From Mike and I, Thanks to all that gave us your business. We truly appreciate it. :bow:

·
Registered
156 Posts
david i kow what you mean about that phat shaft,i am guessing you guys had a bit better weather than we did in sc.if you dont mind exactly what is the cr dyno record,as i hope to perhaps break iy in atlanta if i can get all my secret squirrel stuff in and running...thanks...jess :smoke:

·
Registered
784 Posts
The guys at Scheids put on a good event.....

Needless to say I was no happy with the way the Mustang Dyno was ran...

Numbers were WAY OFF. Mr. Porterfield can probably attest to that as well.

With the exception of Mr. Porterfield We held high HP up until the end on the Mustang.....

It said ONLY 407hp with 968 Tq...... I am no genius but on a V-configuration turbo diesel that seems like a big spread to me..... Portefield only did 465 on the mustang too.....

At 4:00 on Sat. a 24V jumped on and put down EXACTLY 407 like our truck but just broke the 1000 ft. lb. mark :pissed: :pissed:

I could of used the $250 :shrug: :shrug:

I meant to get on David's but ran out of time :pissed:

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
kingd said:
david i kow what you mean about that phat shaft,i am guessing you guys had a bit better weather than we did in sc.if you dont mind exactly what is the cr dyno record,as i hope to perhaps break iy in atlanta if i can get all my secret squirrel stuff in and running...thanks...jess :smoke:
I hadn't thought about it but now that you mention it, John Jr. does. I can't think of another one at his level, spray or not so far... He does have twins though.

But I will gladly let you rock'em as hard as you please. :smoke:

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks... And did I hear some good news about Buck? :poke:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
biavaperformance said:

With the exception of Mr. Porterfield We held high HP up until the end on the Mustang.....

It said ONLY 407hp with 968 Tq...... I am no genius but on a V-configuration turbo diesel that seems like a big spread to me..... Portefield only did 465 on the mustang too.....

At 4:00 on Sat. a 24V jumped on and put down EXACTLY 407 like our truck but just broke the 1000 ft. lb. mark :pissed: :pissed:

It wasn't worth a flip last year especially considering a new dealer owned Excursion put down 528 TQ or something ridiculous. I watched last year as David got a lot of business from people who just dyno'd on the Mustang and didn't believe what they had.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
biavaperformance said:

It wasn't worth a flip last year especially considering a new dealer owned Excursion put down 528 TQ or something ridiculous. I watched last year as David got a lot of business from people who just dyno'd on the Mustang and didn't believe what they had.

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
I got 266 and 665 with my truck on the mustang so how far is that off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts