The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that i am going to get an SCT and am thinking about the quadzilla to monitor my truck. My question is what kind of mileage can i assume i will be getting when im done. Im also putting in a 4 inch lift and 35's
So if you have an SCT post up your mileage and what tune you are using.
thanks
kaleb

·
128 Posts
just got back from my trip to ohio for thanksgiving and I got 16.8 with my sct and innovative diesel's extreme street tune:woot:

kris

·
Registered
12 Posts
37's 6" lift 06 6.0 looney tune=11 mpg ,street tune 11mpg, economy tune 11mpg stock was 13.5 mpg. but I put her back stock last time I filled up and 220 miles on this tank and I still have half a tank. this has never happend to me its almost like its too good to be true. Im starting to wonder if I should carry some diesel with me incase the flipping gauge took a crap. The SCT is the shiz nit I probably just need to get my economy and street re tuned.

·
571 Posts
Your milage is gonna suck!!! Cuz you're gonna be havin so much fun with your foot burried in the giggle peddle.
Once, if ever, you get tired of blowing away most cars on the road, you can expect a gain of 2 or 3 mpg usually depending on tune and drive style. At least that's been my experience.
I get anywhere from 14 to 17 with my ID street tune. Just depends on if i'm floggin it or cruisin down the highway keeping it under 2k rpm's.
I get such good/resonable milage with my steet tune with plenty of power when I need it, that I haven't even installed my economy tune since I bought it.

·
1,171 Posts
With Innovative's Extreme Street tune I got 1.5 MPG more then stock. Stock I was getting 14 MPG. Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts