The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i find out were there might be a Dealer in Canada ???????????????????? Anyone , as well once i got one do i have to call anyone to get a downloadable file , Via through E-mail ????????????? and how much does it cost to upgrade a File

lets say i want a trailer pull type, then a performance , then a lets blow the heads off one lol, can these stay stored in the xcal or do i have to keep downloadin from one to another ???????????

As well how do they work with NOS

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats the price of the newer Excal's and which one is the best for 6.0 diesiel 2004
If i go there i just don't want to get last years model hahaha hell may-be just get a hold of DJ instead and deal with him , there is practicly nothing on my truck that i haven't gotton from the South

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
well Eric at Innovative diesel is probably the closest(MD) USA tuner...and his tunes speak for themselfs....but any SCT tuner from the Garage is more then able to take care of you...but Innovative is the closest to you ( I think) if you wanted to visit and dyno or something.....
j.schall

·
415 Posts
I bought mine from DJ and had it shipped. I think I had it in 3 days after payment was received. Might have been 2 even.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got another Question with SCT can you program it for tire size ??????? and how big of a tire will it go up to or does it matter i got 52" tall XLZ's michelins

·
Registered
461 Posts
2insane said:
Got another Question with SCT can you program it for tire size ??????? and how big of a tire will it go up to or does it matter i got 52" tall XLZ's michelins
This will change the revolutions per mile that the computer understands but it will not fix the speedo or make the shifts just right. Whoever does the tuning will need to make those adjustments.

Tadd

·
1,252 Posts
2insane said:
Cool Dj Were Are You hahahaha.
DJ's been under the weather. I have been spring cleaning. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. :pointlaugh

Give us a call 305-220-0484.

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. Hey Betaracer, always great to see a happy customer :cheering

1 - 13 of 13 Posts