1 - 20 of 21 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno know :shrug: you read the same thing I did LOL :poke:

·
537 Posts
It is about time. We have thing like this for the Import cars for years now. I will be on the list for one as soon as they come out.

·
6,337 Posts
Thats frickin sweet!!! Almost makes me want a 6.0...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be getting one of those instead of the Quadzilla guages
:)
Hope they make a pillar mount!!!
Mike

·
Registered
217 Posts
http://www.sctflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6784 this is what the forum on there website says. This is something I really want I know the one they were making back in the day you were sopposed to be able to change your programs on the fly and that is what would be cool as hell.

·
152 Posts
sounds like a good group buy idea:Thumbup:

·
773 Posts
powerstrokeit said:
sounds like a good group buy idea:Thumbup:
:whs

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
No doubt on the group buy deal ...for sure.....The article reads as if we should all have one allready...but we have the premiere SCT programmers as vendors so we should know first I would think...
jschall

·
773 Posts
On the SCT forum, one of there vendors said something about a Xcal2 trade in, nown that would be the way to go!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I want I want I want I want.

Kinda glad now that I have held off this long on ordering my SCT. I will be getting this once it is released.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
dude thats awesome!

·
793 Posts
What about an xcal1 trade in:poke: . Glad I didn't hop on the xcal2 bandwagon now, I almost upgraded a couple months ago, I'll defenitely be on the list for the group buy on this:woot: .

·
2,612 Posts
thats awsome

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
looks good to me.... can't wait till one of you buy one and get tired of it and are ready to sell it to me for a discounted rate....:poke:

·
571 Posts
Uh oh, I feel an upgrade comin on! Count me in on the group buy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts