55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dyno, here are the results
I have an 07 f350 cc 6.0 3000 miles ,on a dynojet dyno
only mods are s&b intake and mbrp turbo back exhaust with cat

stock 264 hp
sct economy 352hp
dj's looney tune 381hp

there were no torque readings ,not sure why... they all read 1500ft lbs witch is not right.

feel free to comment on these numbers.......are they low???
:smoke

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sct is from dj's and I'm running a economy/tow program......I've seen about 2mpg increase if your easy on it

·
Registered
269 Posts
wow. dj's econ tune is 350hp? thats nuts. ever since i uploaded the looney 2 weeks ago i have failed to replace it with a lesser tune :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :smoke the black smoke is great in traffic when someone pisses you off. or pulls up behind you with their high beams on at night :pointlaugh :squish

·
Registered
12 Posts
07 outlaw, how does your truck feel in town with the economy program with merging onto expressways, passing, etc. Also, the same for the looney program. I really like the SCT Tuner and am considering this as a future mod.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The economy program is great around town and I run it everyday, plenty of power for on ramps, The looney tune is great, very fast and shifts firm and smokes nice, but a little too much for everyday driving for me,I want my truck to last, it only has 3000 miles. I definitely recommend DJ's performance diesel for the sct.good luck :93C_peelo

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Wow you got a hell of an econ program! :cool:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
07outlaw said:
I just got back from the dyno, here are the results
I have an 07 f350 cc 6.0 3000 miles ,on a dynojet dyno
only mods are s&b intake and mbrp turbo back exhaust with cat

stock 264 hp
sct economy 352hp
dj's looney tune 381hp

there were no torque readings ,not sure why... they all read 1500ft lbs witch is not right.

feel free to comment on these numbers.......are they low???
:smoke
Numbers sound Right to me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correction

CORRECTION ........

The looney tune I tested was not DJ's , it was an adjusted looney tune with less
fuel and the rev limit cut back to 3800rpm at my request . DJ's was nice enough to adjust this for me. I will be back on the dyno this weekend running DJ's looney ,he says I should pick up around 25+ rwhp . I will post the results
:smoke :93C_peelo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Keep us posted on the latest Looney Tune results from DJ. I will ordering my SCT from DJ in the next few days and can hardly wait to see and FEEL my truck's new personality. From what I gather, DJ's tunes kinda make your truck a little "schizophrenic"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts