The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I run these both together? I mean with the EDGE on stock setting and the SCT tune in? Just use the ATTITUDE for guages? Thanks.

·
illadvised and dangerous
405 Posts
I bought a edge with attitude specifically for gauges. Got it for $100 bucks thinking it would be ideal to use as gauges. For the most part it did work. What I did notice is with the edge on stock and the sct tunes loaded I didn't have quite as much smoke like the edge was defueling my tunes.. I also noticed that 4th to 5th gear would hang up. With out the edge box installed it acted normally. I have also read of others that had similar problems. It will work but it is not the most ideal set up. I ended up selling my edge for $250 and getting analog gauges. It covered almost all of the cost of the gauges.

·
Let's Drill!!!
235 Posts
Same here. I had the Edge for gauges. Didn't have any issues with mine but I bought gauges just to be on the safe side. Gonna install em when I get back home this time.

·
singles member #53
229 Posts
yes i have both i am running sct hybrid race and attitude for gauges. i have ran down a mustang with edge on 5 with tunes. (WOULD NOT ADVISE!!) truck puked. so i leave edge on stock and hybrid race loaded and doesn't puke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts