The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Real Trucks Have 2 Sticks
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just ordered an SCT from Innovative diesel and i was wondering if the extreme race file will smoke a lot? Cause i sure hope it will. I had a edge platinum and liked it a lot but decided to try an SCT. What do you guys think will compare to level 3, the street tune or extreme street tune?

·
140 Posts
i run DJs tunes right now, but i'm pretty sure your tunes from ID will put out PLENTY of smoke.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I have no clue about smoke but in the heads up 6.0 shootout the extreme street tune from ID out performed( hp/trq) the edge on level 5...for what thats worth....fyi: you can have your lunch handed to you be someone with twin turbos and vary little smoke......
jschall

·
Too much into it now...
2,011 Posts
wondering if the extreme race file will smoke a lot? Cause i sure hope it will.

The more black smoke you have, the less power you have makin it to the wheels.
You can add Nitrous until you have no more black smoke...Just to give you an idea of how much power you are wasting.

Smoke off the line is ok, but once your rollin...it should clean up.

·
Chitowns Biggest Baller
517 Posts
I have innovative tune and my truck smokes a ton.

·
571 Posts
don't know about the smoke either, but damn, hold onto your azz....the sct is gonna give you the "O" face!!!

·
Fat Fire Chief
27 Posts
I have run Innovative's tunes since March. I ordered the tow tune for pulling my dozer and tractors, the extreme street tune which I run all the time, and the regular street tune; but I never even have loaded it.:woot: I loaded the extreme street first, and hve never looked back.:evil:

When I keep my big azz foot off the right pedal :splat the truck runs great, no smoke and excellent fuel mileage! BUTT when I hammer it... LOOK OUT BEHIND!:evil: :evil: :evil: tons of smoke and many upside down Dodges and Chebbies!!!!LOL :squish

I have a 2006 F-350 automatic 4.10; the only other thins I have done was add gauges, gutted the cat and replaced the muffler with replacement pipe. I am not a hot rod (anymore at least) and use my truck every day! You cannot go wrong. :Thumbup: :Thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts