The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
We sell alot of the Innovative Diesel Custom SCTs. They are pretty whicked. I run one in my 05, and love it. Eric please chime in....the SCT in this test I believe was one of Innovative Diesels. I have been wrong before, just ask my wife. LINK!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
DiscountPowerParts said:
We sell alot of the Innovative Diesel Custom SCTs. They are pretty whicked. I run one in my 05, and love it. Eric please chime in....the SCT in this test I believe was one of Innovative Diesels. I have been wrong before, just ask my wife. LINK!

Thanks. Yes, that was our initial Xtreme tune in the test.

·
1,252 Posts
60stroke said:
Who has built the best Extreme Race tune to 6L as far as hp and 1/4 mile times.

Good Morning,

I sell tunes for DJ's. :Thumbup: We go to the track with our customers, take videos and instill in them the importance of keeping their timeslips in a safe place.

In the past year I've read many claims to fame (1/4 mile times) but no videos and no timeslips. I can post many videos and fill pages of timeslips for both the 7.3 and 6.0's. I say DJ's tunes are the fastest. :woot:

Thanks,
Vivian

·
1,252 Posts
That's a very nice video Eric. Sure would be fun to set something up :cheering :cheering

I'll PM you.

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
MOMBENZ said:
That's a very nice video Eric. Sure would be fun to set something up :cheering :cheering

I'll PM you.

Thanks,
Vivian

Would be cool, wish we weren't 1200+ miles apart. It's hard to get enough trucks together to make it worthwhile unless you join forces with someone. :Thumbup:

·
1,171 Posts
I would guess the 2004 crewcab 4x4 is Angel's (Slowford) truck. All 3 trucks are :Thumbup: . Keith

1 - 12 of 12 Posts