The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Xcal2 w/ a tow, street and extreme tune from Lund Racing. I have a built tranny with a Sun Coast converter and parts. Have any of you guys ever encountered what I would call a surging problem with any of the extreme tunes. My tuner says he has never had any problems unless injectors were changed or fuel system modified, my are still stock. He also said Ford had a reflash for 03 and 05-07 6.0's to fix MPG and surging problems. I haven't had a reflash that I know of. He says the could be caused by the ICP pressure switch which he claims is rescaled and highly altered. He said "Just about ever Diesel issue I have encountered is led to bad ICP sensor and or a Bad EBP sensor." My truck only does this under WOT and only on the extreme tune. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
call up Doug, DJ or Innovative, and get a file from them, i havent even heard of Lund racing LOL tahts what i would do, try some other files

·
313 Posts
banksforddiesel99 said:
call up Doug, DJ or Innovative, and get a file from them, i havent even heard of Lund racing LOL tahts what i would do, try some other files
I agree, I would DJ he gets my vote his tunes are awesome. I got my XCal 2 from him and never had any issues. Well except for this black smoke I get when I get on it good LOL

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
ID can add SunCoast files to your tune, I have the same set-up, it works good!!

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoke with Ted at Innovative today, Eric sent me the Extreme race file and it works great no more surging or bucking issues. Innovative is definately #1 in the customer service department. Thanks Innovative.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts