The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any TC/tranny or fuel system upgrades necessary to support the more extreme tunes?

It seems like you could toast a TC real easy with these...:shrug:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw in a thread about TC lock up etc...and that answered some...I understand the concept. However, will the lock up effect anything negatively?

F

·
0 Posts
Not really, but if you drive it like you stole all the time, sure your gonna have things wear quicker than normal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i figured. It is my dd...but would have the occasional launch against a ricer haha. that pretty much answers my question.

·
Registered
324 Posts
fordt said:
Not really, but if you drive it like you stole all the time, sure your gonna have things wear quicker than normal.
Yep! I got the SCT from Eric a couple weeks ago and now I'm looking for new tires. Sad thing is, we didn't really get it tweaked until yesterday. I couldn't test it much yesterday due to the rain, but I took her out today and OMG!! It just amazes me how much power these things can put down!! I didn't even brake torque it and I was laying tread all over the place. I think it'd be awesome to set one of these up for drifting!! Yeah, I played Tokyo Drift in a parking lot too. Hahahahahahaha:Thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts