The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I believe the Exhaust backpressure reading in Kpa for my truck with a tune on it or does it need to be stock...ie ..does the tune mess with the EP sensor reading?
jschall

·
1,252 Posts
That was good Eric. LOL LOL

I responded literally to Mr. Schall's question and your post reminded me of the new Geico commercials. I liked it though. Gave me a good laugh :Thumbup:

Vivian

F

·
0 Posts
I find LiveLink hard to believe, I always get wacked out numbers with when I used it. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FordT....my limited experiance checking things out with my live link and predator pc software show them both to be really close on baro,map, ep, and some fuel parameters..:shrug: .but Eric I am seeing what it is good it's real data...and moma benz what you are saying is my tune can determine what that real number Im seeing is.....Thank you yall for the great answers.....
Jeff

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK,
Eric what would the BP(kpa) be for your Extreme race tune at idle?
My vary nice tech gave me the sensor without the flash...:sly: so I can change it but it involves the whole AFE stage 2 process which leaves a lot to be desired...
Thanks yall vary much...
jeff

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
InnovativeDiesel said:
I haven't datalogged the EBP at idle, mostly just WOT and Towing. I'll have to check.

Eric[/QU
Eric, is there anything you don't do at wot?....LOL
Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts