The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trading truck in so selling my sct livewire extreme off my job1 2008 f-350 it has the probe for egt, says it has 5 unlocks left and married status is unlocked. has the extreme tunes from sct plus a extreme street tune from innovative. also comes with the usb cable to hook it to your pc for updates.
would like to get $500 shipped

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i have a second sct livewire extreme O/R same as the first one. this one came off my dads truck and he didnt want to run the monitor so all the egt probe and componets are still new in box. it has all the extreme tunes from sct trans tow street and race. unlocked and ready to go. asking $500 shipped onm this one also.

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first one sold. still have one to go!!! good as new and will wake your truck up and greatly help mileage!!!! i also have a home made dpf delete pipe that bolts up to the doc flange i would let go with it for an extra $100

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still have one for sale! i can let go for $450 shipped. plus an extra 100 if you want dpf delete pipe

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come on guys ill do $400 shipped! thats a hell of a deal on a livewire extreme and the egt probe has never even been opened up

·
1,570 Posts
Is this the correct one for the 6.4L? Curious why it has an EGT probe when the 6.4L comes with them. Don't you just need to ad an EGT probe for trucks without them like the 6.0L?

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not sure about that... sct sent it and it is for the 6.4L.

·
1,570 Posts
Thanks. I looked on SCT's website and the 6.4L version does come with the EGT probe. Seems strange since it has several already and there's no need to add another. I'm thinking about it, what's the difference between the regular and Extreme version? Can custom tunes be put on both?

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the extreme adds the egr setup because it wont read off the trucks oem sensors. and the OR (off road) is the dpf delete. this is definetly the one to have. and you can get custom tunes with any version but i think you have to have a OR to get a custom tune that has dpf delete.

·
honda629
105 Posts
Ok I am defiantly intrested in it I gotta see if I can find a dealer that will work on it or if I can find out if the sct is untraceable if something goes wrong

Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.