The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im about to purchase a programmer, and i know i want to go with the sct, the only questions i have is, 1 what is that best program for towing about 14-15 k daily. 2 im trying to locate a dealer clostest to nh, however if there is a better tuner elsewhere let me know.3 which three tow optoins are best for me, i tow alot of weight, plow in the winter, and like to have a little extra power when wanted, i dont want to hurt anything because this is my work vehicle, that makes the $$$$$$. thanks

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry i also have a mbrp 4 inch turbo back , and plan on getting the afe intake eventually, i just want power, tow awsome and maybe get a lil mpg gain. if there is any other modds you can think off that i will need let me know. this is a cab and chassis dually 2003 6.0

·
571 Posts
All the SCT vendors on this site have a good rep. I've got Innovatives tunes and have been very happy with performance and service. Your best bet is to choose on, give them a call and tell them what your setup is, what you're going to be doing and what you want. They will be able to set you up with just what you're looking for.
I like the turbo braking option on my tow tune, definetly helps slow the 5er down on the big grades.

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
Call up doug at **********.com
His tow tune is amazing!!!!!!! Perfect for towing heavy loads and it has aggressive downshifting! GO for it!

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
His tow tune is amazing!!!!!!! Perfect for towing heavy loads and it has aggressive downshifting! GO for it!

·
1,171 Posts
I second what Fireball said. I swear Eric at Innovative never sleeps. I've gotten replies to emails I sent at 22:00 and at 06:00. Keith

·
2,035 Posts
banksforddiesel99 said:
This guy is right...Doug's towing tune is THE BEST! I have tried a lot of other towing tunes and none compare!

The most I have towed on it was 39,000lbs., and that was not including the truck weight...gross total weight was around 47,000lbs. His tune worked awesome and didn't have one problem...check him out at Go Go Diesel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts