The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
SCT... if they said March then ull be lucky to have it by Christmas!

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
DD looks better. but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
whats the price tag going to be??

·
497 Posts
I thought I read somewhere around 1,200 but im not sure.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I beg to differ. It doesn't.
DD has been out for a long time, and has proven itself. Looks wise I like them both, but I want functionality and reliabilty:thumbsup

·
1,077 Posts
DD has been out for a long time, and has proven itself. Looks wise I like them both, but I want functionality and reliabilty:thumbsup
Functionality? Reliability? What about when my DD freezes everytime I start the truck. Freezes when I reload tunes. PITA firmware updates. Wouldn't reload stock file at some point in time. Its proven itself but after some hiccups. And the reliability and functionality hasn't bin there and sometimes still isn't there. Hell if it wasn't for mick1955 half of us wouldve thrown our DD out the window a long time ago.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Functionality? Reliability? What about when my DD freezes everytime I start the truck. Freezes when I reload tunes. PITA firmware updates. Wouldn't reload stock file at some point in time. Its proven itself but after some hiccups. And the reliability and functionality hasn't bin there and sometimes still isn't there. Hell if it wasn't for mick1955 half of us wouldve thrown our DD out the window a long time ago.
Sorry about the luck you had. I have over 2k tuned, and about another 1k without tunes(long story) and I have had zero problems. I have friends with ricers and they use it to monitor their cars and they love it.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Your right about mick, most of us would still be confused on what to do with it if it weren't for him. But maybe you just got a lemon. Have you talked to Drew Tech about it, im sure they would fix it for you.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
slednecks turning into the old wildcat...

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
I dont know about that, Im pretty sure he still likes spartan.

·
139 Posts
I beg to differ. It doesn't.
How could you guys even argue, its a drawing of something that doesnt exist, and if it did it would look exactly the same with slightly different plastic around it?

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
How could you guys even argue, its a drawing of something that doesnt exist, and if it did it would look exactly the same with slightly different plastic around it?
Gives us something to do? :shrugs

·
1,077 Posts
slednecks turning into the old wildcat...
Why because I'm realistic and don't blow smoke up spartan and drewtech's *****. I've had the DD and tuning longer than 99% of the guys on this forum and know the positives and negatives to both. And I want the guys that read this forum and are looking to spend there hard earned money on a DD and spartan tuning that both of them are far from perfect. I never once said they sucked or nobody should buy them or one is better than the other so keep you BS comments to yourself.

Reactions: Wildcat
1 - 17 of 17 Posts