The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im having a hard time with who to choose, elite,dj,or innovative. ive heard really good things from all, and i just want to make sure i make the right choice. if there is any comments to help me out, let me know.

·
963 Posts
Just pick one, You'll be happy with all 3!!!

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Exactly... anyone you choose you are going to be more than happy with. Everyone does great tuning and haven't heard anything bad from anyone... I personally use DJs tunes and he has been great and great customer service. However I have met Jody & Diane at DP Tuner and would gladly run there tunes also, they are great people and have been very helpful when I am trying to find out other info. BUT I just dont change tunes much so have never tried theres. I have never dealt w/ innovative or elite but i would use either ones w/ out any worries.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I SECOND DJ'S TUNES. I USE EM AND LOVE EM, EXCEPT FOR THE TRANNY PROBLEMS WHICH THEIR WORKING OUT RIGHT NOW, BUT ANY OF THE SUPPORTING VENDORS SHOULD DO YA RIGHT :Thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Go with DJ and his tunes. While several vendors may offer the SCT/TUNES, it's the service after the sale that will make or break the deal. DJ offers unlimited tunes with the SCT and Vivian/DJ are just a call or email away. Nice folks, too. Your truck will be right or they will stay at it till it's right.

Just my .02

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Just take a pick. All are great when it comes to tunes and customer service. Heck maybe get a couple from each vendor and then do some compare and contrast research for us!:usflag

·
66 Posts
If you want the ultimate in customer services, DJ and Vivian are the best of the best :bow:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have'nt ordered mine yet, but i'll tell you! I've been talking to Eric @ Innovative and I am Really impressed!! The guy flat out knows his stuff and even though he has'nt seen a dime from me yet, he has corresponded with me daily answering all of my questions ( no matter how *******) for over a week now!!! (Hell, I'm not that good with my own customers half-the-time) I have'nt delt with these other guys, ( i'm sure there all good. ) But, Eric and his team impressed me with there service and you will all hear soon how impressed I am with there tune! :smoke

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
DJ/Looney! Heck, call everybody and talk to them, then decide!

·
1,171 Posts
Get your tune from any of them. I have Innovative's tunes, as he is close to me. I did meet Jody, and Diane of DP Tuner last year at one of our Clubs events. They are great people. If I wanted to try any different tunes I wouldn't hesitate to try tunes from DP Tuners. Keith

·
2,035 Posts
I second and third everything said about DJ and Vivian...They are awesome and have some of the most powerful tunes out there...The Looney tunes are just stupid strong, and the customer service is 100% all the time!!

Anytime you have problems DJ is right there and he'll work until he fixes any kind of problems you might have...you won't find any customer service better.

·
112 Posts
Exactly what HD_F250 said!

·
156 Posts
DJ's and Innovative are at the top of my list. Dont know much about the other ones but hands down these two work all the time to make sure we get what we want. Just got new tunes from both and they are awesome. Thanks guys and gal :Thumbup: for making these trucks run at peak performance.:bow: :Thumbup:

·
Smokin
530 Posts
DJ is the only way to go. My truck did run just right at first but NO Problem DJ and Viv just rewrote a few tunes for my truck and now all you do is hold on tight. This was all done in less than one hour. Thanks again DJ and Viv.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts