The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have any feedback on custom tunes for the job 2 6.0's? Do they put out less, equal, or more power than the pre-commonization engines?

I am waiting not very patiently until I get at least 2000 miles on it to turn it up. Just wondering how they are running and if there are any issues yet to be sorted out.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
We have quite a few out there w/ no issues. Maybe some will comment.

Power seems down a bit on the top end, but great low end. About the same as the 05 and Job1 06 trucks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Shadow said:
Does any one have any feedback on custom tunes for the job 2 6.0's? Do they put out less, equal, or more power than the pre-commonization engines?

I am waiting not very patiently until I get at least 2000 miles on it to turn it up. Just wondering how they are running and if there are any issues yet to be sorted out.

Thanks in advance.
I am also curious about this. I heard recently that they put out alittle less but before anyone had the tunes up yet the figured they would make crazy power. I am slo waiting to get a few more KM's on my truck before I get one

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #44
522 Posts
I love my ID Xtreme street tune that Eric sent me....there is almost no lag having the boost come on as early as it does!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts