·
Registered
2,010 Posts
SCT SCT
it's the only way to go
robert

·
447 Posts
Robinhood click on the tuner page for 6.0's here and look at the first two sticky threads. That my friend will tell you which tuner is best for these 6.0's

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I had my mind made up already about geting the SCT, but which tuner would be good to get it from? Innovative, DJ, Tadd, Doug?

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
That my friend my Robinhood is a difficult choice, as they are all really good, you will not go wrong with any of them. We personally run Dj's Looney, Doug's Gonzo and Doug's Tow File.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have had great luck with innovatives tunes and customer service, second to none!!

-dan

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Robinhood... Take a look around and ask various people. Feel free to call the tuners and talk to them. Go with who you are most comfortable with. If you neeed anything from us feel free to PM, Email, or call.

Chris

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
I run a sct from a buddie of mine. Lipd maybe able to help you out with some killer tunes

·
1,581 Posts
Robinhood said:
ok I had my mind made up already about geting the SCT, but which tuner would be good to get it from? Innovative, DJ, Tadd, Doug?

From what I've read, it doesn't matter where you get it, you can download tunes from anyone into it. You can even put three tunes from three different programmers in there for comparison.

The deciding factor for me would be who's done CP testing with their programs and/or who's had the fewest (recent) HG failures.

·
1,130 Posts
sean said:
all of them are good but i would have to say TADD'S insanity tune all the way!!!!!!
Based on what experience??? :rolleyes:

Sorry guys.... This KID bugs me. Giving out advice when he has admitted that he is "just a kid that loves diesel trucks "FORD" and kinda no alot about my dads truck and like messen with his (Diablo) proggramer"

It's probably best if you stay away from advising people on purchases for their trucks there junior.

·
473 Posts
444turbodiesel said:
From what I've read, it doesn't matter where you get it, you can download tunes from anyone into it. You can even put three tunes from three different programmers in there for comparison.

The deciding factor for me would be who's done CP testing with their programs and/or who's had the fewest (recent) HG failures.
as long as their cpm's are close! i couldn't get tunes from a '05 and run them in my '04 because the cpm's are so much different.

·
1,581 Posts
BIGHILLBILLY said:
as long as their cpm's are close! i couldn't get tunes from a '05 and run them in my '04 because the cpm's are so much different.
I meant from different program suppliers, like a tune from Tadd, and DI, and DJ all stored in the SCT for easy comparison. Just have them each email tunes to you and load them in (only three at a time)

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
Tgatch I have to agree with you on that. I am a kid but i do it for a living and i somewhat know what I'm talking about.

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
I know, I was agreeing with him, I have a friend that is the same way he bought a truck and put an edge box in and think he is an engineer.

·
Quarry trash
137 Posts
Its fine, You was the one that had the conversation with me about torque number in the chat room, I wanted to thank you about that I recently got that fixed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts