The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to load tunes on my SCT Xcal 2, and it will not load them. I cleared out the old tunes and everything was fine.
Now when i try to load a tune in LiveLoad v2.2.12.1 it gives me an error when i click "add file". It says "WRONG DEVICE TYPE. USE A AU DEVICE."

Anyone have a fix for me. I am stuck till Tuesday when I can call SCT if I cant resolve it here. Also I cant figure out how to update my Firmware.

Truck is tore apart doing injectors, so I was trying to update Firmware so I will be ready when I get my new tunes this week.

·
3,051 Posts
I've had great luck with SCT technical support in the past when my SCT tuner acted up. They can usually get things corrected online with your SCT device plugged into the usb on your home computer. My guess is the firmware needs updating to accept the newer file-s. Also the file format that your new tunes were sent in may need to be changed over to a compatible format in order to load. These are things that SCT tech help are experts in dealing with. Good luck on the outcome and with the trucks new injectors.

Harry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts