The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the wildest tunes. I am going to get one and I have seen the the looney tune and was wondering if there id one wilder than that one. I just want to see how hard my truck will run.

·
963 Posts
This should be in the 6.0 Tuner Forum....

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the fastest if someone has one faster than DJ let me know like his looney tune and I also need the strongest towing tune but I want all my tunes to smoke like it is on fire.

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Your truck should make great power with any of the high power custom programs. We consistanly run 13.7 in our 06 F350, so the power is definitely there. :Thumbup:

·
2,035 Posts
fordfanatic69 said:
I want the fastest if someone has one faster than DJ let me know like his looney tune and I also need the strongest towing tune but I want all my tunes to smoke like it is on fire.
From what I have seen most of the tunes are pretty close.

I have DJ’s Looney Tunes and his race file is real strong and smokes like a freight train.

I like DJ’s Looney Tune for the track, Doug’s race tune for the street, and Doug’s towing tune for towing. That’s one thing I’ll say…I haven’t seen any towing tune that compares to the one Doug writes…

I think no matter what vendor you go with on the race files though, you’ll find most of them are pretty darn close…just have to find the one you like the most for what you are doing with the truck. Most of the files I have that are labeled “race” are putting up mid 13’s in the ¼ mile…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts