The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being as though I'm stuck with my turd since it'll pretty much be a new truck after its all said and done, it makes no sense to spend money on another used vehicle. I'm wondering what people are doing to make the ride a little more comfortable?

Is there any aftermarket seats that look nice? Are there any models with more comfortable seating? How are the leather seats in the 98-02 trucks compared to the cloth as far as comfort? What are my options.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Awesome I love my heated leather seats and probably never own another truck w/o heated leather. Never experanced heated leather seats until this one and these are too nice. A Hi and Low setting really puts the icing on the cake.

I have had back problems ever since I started correcting frames on the big trucks. The heated leather on hi just really soothes my back when it bothers me. I don't need to take as much pain killers, stretches, etc. to make it feel better when I just drive for a hour with it on hi.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
As for the cloth seats I've had no problems... 2002 Dodge with 40/20/40 cloth seat are great...

I've got a bit of a back problem myself but the seat seem to just mold to my back just perfect. I've got at least 2.5 to 3 hour drive to get to my Girlfriends place in Emmett, ID. By the time I get there I ready to crawl out of the truck but I'm not hurting from the seats...

I don't have it like Philly... Standard cloth seats... No heat, no adjustable lumbar, no power seat adjustments, etc... Just seats...:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Mopar1973Man said:
I don't have it like Philly... Standard cloth seats... No heat, no adjustable lumbar, no power seat adjustments, etc... Just seats...:popcorn:

I forgot to Mention the lumbar system is nice.

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I just have the plain jane cloth seats and it feels like I'm sitting on bleachers at a stadium, I really hate it. Philly could you post a picture of your leather if at all possible? I may be on a search for them, just maybe.

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also the seats in the 1500-3500 are the same correct?

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that just LOOKS a lot more comfortable than this:

are all the seats the same 98-02 in the Ram trucks 1500-3500?

·
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need to find out and start searching. I wonder what hook up I need to get the powered seats to work..... I don't really need the heated option. I guess its time to do some research and start searching for some seats in black leather.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Phily 911 said:
I'll take more post later.

hey phily guess what! i hate you, you got all the features i wish i had. haha, man it doesn't even look like your dash has any cracks in it... i would trade it in.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
StrokeThisGoat said:
hey phily guess what! i hate you, you got all the features i wish i had. haha, man it doesn't even look like your dash has any cracks in it... i would trade it in.
You wouldn't believe what I paid for it.:woot:

You really wouldn't believe what I've been offered:woot:.:woot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts