The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this to do some checking on my 6.0 and just don't really need all the features. It is more suited for someone who works on trucks more often. You can add the other bundles to it as well for all the car manufacturers. Nicest feature is the injector contribution test. It really let's you see if an injector is not working properly.

I bought it from littlepowershop in March for $360 and used it 3 times. Looking to get $300 plus I will pay the USPS priority shipping.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Wes

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Good Luck with the sale of your AE. I know I have been really be happy with mine. It sure comes in real handy. I could not imagine going back to a Autozone type scan tool.

Reactions: Weld engineer

·
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck with the sale of your AE. I know I have been really be happy with mine. It sure comes in real handy. I could not imagine going back to a Autozone type scan tool.
I don't normally sell tools and I really do like it but just got a scan gauge. I think the AE is overkill for me and the scan gauge will tell me enough. My main reason for the AE was to check ficm and injector contribution. If I can't get 300 ish I'll just keep it and tell my wife I tried. Just bought an SCT so I was trying to make a compromise :).

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I have the entire Domestic Enhanced bundle so for me a Scan Gauge II will not work. Though I think I am going to install a Scan Gauge into my rig along with my other Gauges ( autometer/isspro)

I have used AE so much I am just surprised at how handy it is.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Wes I moved your thread to the Ford Parts for Sale section maybe it will get you some better traffic.

Neel

Reactions: Weld engineer

·
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold it locally. Gotta love Craigslist. 285 cash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.