The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
diesel_ram_man said:
I nominate Dual K20s and his sweet '98 12 valve.

Hey thanks a lot :Thumbup: :bow:

I'm not sure what counts as an acceptance but yah, I'll accept! The trucks in the process of getting some work done: o-ringed head, stage three injectors, bumped timing, 4k GSK, new clutch, delivery valves, and a bigger turbo. Right now it only has about 220HP but within the week I should be in the 400's, hopefully 450. Heres some pics, more to come after I get my head back on monday, and a link to my gallery so you can check it out.
http://www.thedieselgarage.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=9&userid=5602

Attachments

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts

Attachments

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Thanks for nominating me Rob. I will have pics up Wed. I am away from school and have no pics of the truck. Thanks again. Ryan

·
Fireman
52 Posts
Thanks for the nomination Too Loud!!! I accept. Here's a few pictures for the voters:

Let's see some votes!!!
Thanks,
Michael

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
I appreciate the nomination.....here's some pics

I built everything myself, bumper, Safari rack, and rock rails are in the works,...

If you look at the "show boards" i made,...you'll read all the work I"ve done.....and if you look at the little pics, you can see the chronological order over the two years i've owned it.

Oh ....and the custom flag pole I made,...I had to be able to fly my 19' flag somehow....lol

Thank again for the nomination.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Pics

Heres some pics of the truck. 05 F350 4x4. VGTss Turbo, 200cc injectors from casserly, FASS 150/150, Djs fuel system, LIPD crossover, ZEX nitrous system with purge and bottle heater, ARP head studs, Custom SCT, EGR delete, AFE stage II intake, 4" Straight piped soon to be a single 7" miter, 4" lift, 35s on 20s, 1 piece drive shaft, Limo tint all the way around, even the shield. Clear Recon clearance and side mirror lights. Intercooler and trans coming soon. Thanks Ryan

Attachments

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
Dual K20's and BLK350, both trucks are very nice, As is tanks250, wow this is gonna be a tough choice

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
Wow there are alot of very nice trucks here, Blk350's truck is very clean, Dual K20's has a nice truck, and of course there is tanks250. Gonna be a tough desicion.

·
Registered
390 Posts
boy this can be hard on a man making him choose like this so i made it easy on me and went with the only Demax in the group..nice truck you got their..

·
Mafia Member #110
412 Posts
Go Big D! I have a bias, I know. That is one sharp Dodge truck.

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
come on dmax guys!

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #77
940 Posts
I had to vote for the stacks also! Sweet rides guys...Good luck to all of you:bow:

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Tahoedmax all the way :Thumbup: Come out of the woodwork dmax guys and lets make this happen.

·
3,754 Posts
all very sharpt trucks but got tahoe 's back

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
I'm with JD, we GM guys gotta stick together this time.

Tony

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
I voted for BLK350on20's,....hope nothing is wrong with that,....if so ....delete it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts