The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have short throw shifter available for the ZF 6spd for the 7.3L and 6.0L. They will beable to ship March 9th. The Chevy ZF 6spd short throw will be available in 6 months. Pm me or give me a call for a price. Thanks Dan

·
1,386 Posts
Do you have short throw shifters for a 96 7.3L ZF 5spd?

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Squatch said:
I will have a write up with pics as soon as I get mine and install it
Not if I get mine and get it installed first....:poke: LOLLOL

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hhrecovery said:
Not if I get mine and get it installed first....:poke: LOLLOL
Aaron i think Corey might beat you to it. When i ship them out he will get his 1 day sooner than you because he is closer to me:pointlaugh . I will ship both yours and Coreys out Thursday when i get back. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Shifter is in and works great! The pattern is close and tight. I would recommend this shifter to anyone with a ZF6. Talk to Dan if your interested in a shifter

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have them in stock and ready to ship. Give me a call 888-824-2012 or Pm me and i will give you a price. Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
do you still have this available?

Hi I was checking on this short shift kit. I have a 1999.5 F350 6 speed. I will be interested, but I will not be leaving Afghanistan till the first week of Sept. So if available please send me a price. Thank You.

Mark Moraes, MSGT
129th ERQS
APO AE 09355
:usflag

·
Registered
657 Posts
I would like a price also. And do you have a picture??

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont have any pics. I believe someone posted some up but i cant remember in what section. You also have a Pm. Thanks

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts