The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some super duper cool teenager in an early 90's Mustang convertable....with an automatic called me out ata a light on the way home.
I suppose I should have been scared by his dumped Flowmaster exhaust rumbling at me.....yea right........
Long story short....light turns green....kid eats MUCH black smoke and probably still does'nt know what happened.....I had at least 10 on his punk azz by 3rd gear....LOL

I bet he'll love those black boogers in the morning.:roflmao:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That's great :Thumbup:

LOL :roflmao: :HappyMugs

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats good..Roflmao

·
Registered
123 Posts
i tend to stay away from mustangs as of late...... cost me over 800.00 even though i walked him... it is nice to reminise about the kill though... great kill, some kids just dont know what we are capable of... especially when we have the warning markers, the exaust a cat could crawl into... they should maybe put it out in drivers ed that these trucks are to be feared...lol IE. if you can hear the "war cry" of the turbo and exhaust beware a kill is near....

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
ntnbtwk said:
if you can hear the "war cry" of the turbo and exhaust beware a kill is near....
war cry.....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

·
Registered
790 Posts
LOL too funny

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
the lil mustangs are good for a laugh lol, even the hot ones, if there fast enough to beet you on the track they can't get enought traction to come close on the road HA HA HA
robert
out

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
good race storys got to love them

·
1,055 Posts
Nice job:Thumbup: , I am only scared if they have a big wing on them, then you know they are fast:roflmao: LOL . See ya:popcorn:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just don't try to mess w/ any 03-04 SVT's... (w/ a good driver)

then you may get laughed at,hehe

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
n svt's are toast, know a kid with a 04, he has a bigger pully, exhaust, intake and some type of chip(don't think it is a sct) we have raced 2 times, first time with just my SCT it was neck and neck but he said i won, second time i turned the bottel on he was GONE, and this guy CAN DRIVE
robert
out

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmmm......A low 12 second car vs a high 13 second truck..............How did you win?

·
Registered
50 Posts
UNBROKEN said:
Because at Rob's elevation...it is'nt a low 12 second car.
Good point.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
There are some Stangs out there that can run. if i supercharge mine, and run dry nos, think i could run a little? its got these BFG tires on it that get stickey like glue, i can rip it around town hard for a bit and when i get out i can stick my finger into the compound LOL

Dom

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm a member of a vette forum and you'd be surprised how much respect is given to diesels! I've seen a few blow away some vettes and it's hilarious!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well the elivation pluss traction, i have friends that are a lil over a second faster than me on the track with there lil 5.0's but on the streat they don't hook and there toast lol
robert
out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts