The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Brother is in love with the F6 for his wifey !:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :HappyMugs :popcorn:

Attachments

·
2,691 Posts
Too bad the F8 is only 5 more hp than the f7
I dont like the nose as much as the 03-06 Firecat but they do have a modern reverse now.
I do like the 4 stroke 1000 Panther(?) and I was told the 08 1000 Panther will be a turbo @ about 160 hp

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
F1000 thats pretty sick

·
Super Enthusiast
187 Posts
I'm not knocking the new Cats but they take some time to get used to riding. They have a totally different riding position. Most people love em. I don't feel comfortable on the F7. When I rode my buddies it felt tippy but it kept up with my 2000 THUNDERCAT for a little while.:sly: They get good mileage though.

Tony

·
Mafia Member
523 Posts
I used to race sleds, and for years I raced cats, but I really dont like the feel of the F series sleds. When I bought my new sleds it was between the Cat and the Ski-Doo, and I thought the Ski-Doo handled a little bit better.

They do look pretty sweet though.

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nummit said:
Too bad the F8 is only 5 more hp than the f7
I dont like the nose as much as the 03-06 Firecat but they do have a modern reverse now.
I do like the 4 stroke 1000 Panther(?) and I was told the 08 1000 Panther will be a turbo @ about 160 hp
The F-1 will be around 170hp stock they were sayin'. So 200 hp wont be too hard .

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ride a 900 King Cat. I would love the new M1000. I just don't like the looks of the new F's though. They look worse in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts