The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep guys there will be a pull next weekend June 10th, in NE, the guys putting on the pull are great and they do a exelent job preping the track, the rules are a little flexible, they just want some good trucks to come and have some fun and please the croud, it will be a great time, and the more trucks we get there the more truck pulls they will do. if anyone is interested please say so and i will get you more info
robert
out

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i am going for sure, we need some more diesels.
robert
out

·
419 Posts
Hey Robert, where are you finding the listings for these pulls? I've never even seen that one posted. I'd love to go, but I need a heads up sooner so that I can get work off.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i know the guys putting it on, sorry about the late heads up but it wasn't a for sure thing until reacently, your not to far, just leave sat morning and get home sat night, we will hook at 11 and again at 4:30
robert
out

·
419 Posts
Only problem is that I work Sat. 4:30 a.m. until about 5 p.m.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's it, so is anyone gana show??
robert
out

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't know, ask him lol

·
Jenn
42 Posts
i did he didnt answer.. and since you seem to no 'everything' im asking you too

·
Registered
171 Posts
I Heard There Was A Pretty Good Show There. My Buddy Bryan Had A Good Time. He Said Robert Pulled Really Good. Robert You Going To The Revena Pull.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when and were is it?? i would like to hook again in the next 2 weeks
robert
out

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was good, great people, and the truck is running great but we have to do some tweeking on the shifting, in 4 lo if i put it in drive it is wanting to shift 1-3-5, and if i manually shift it 3rd is to low and 5th is to high, so tadd is going to make a file just for pulling to make it use 1-2-3-4-5 and hold 4th all the way to 4500rpm, just takes some time but she is doing better and better
robert
out

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
How tall are the tires you are running? 4th would be 1 to 1. I would be suprised if you could pull that kind of RPM down towards the end of the track. Would you downshift at the end??

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my tires are about a 31.5 inch i believe. i will find out today, I ran one hook in 3rd and it was hitting the revlimiter the whole way down the track, and if i can get it to hold 4th if it bogs bad on a very sticky track i can always pull her into 3rd.
robert

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep my brothers is the lil silver 06
it is a cool looking truck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts